Due to the corona virus pandemic everybody’s daily life has changed.
Our top priority is your safety, health and comfort!
For your safe stay at Psilandis Studios, but also for its staff – we are obliged to change operational procedures in order to be in compliance with the health protocols issued by the Greek National Health Organization and the Greek Ministry of Tourism.
Guests are requested to follow and respect the property’s healthcare policy and follow all personal protection measures during their stay at our accommodation.
General actions and rules
- Every staff member has been trained according to the health protocol including: wearing the appropriate personal protective measures (masks, gloves, etc.), maintaining proper social distancing and personal hygiene.
- Antiseptic liquid is placed in front of the reception and in every guest room.
- Only guests, staff members and affiliated partners will be allowed in the premises of Psilandis Studios.
Reception (check-in/out) actions and rules
- Check In and Check Out are made outdoor in front of the reception with masks.
- Every Guest is requested to full fill a form with his relevant data on arrival day. The requested data will be used only for tracing purpose in case of COVID-19 according to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Check-in and check-out times have changed to secure thorough cleaning, disinfection and natural airing in between the stays. The new check-in and check-out times are 15:00 and 11:00 respectively.
- Our staff will not handle your luggage
- Room keys will be disinfected between stays.
Room cleaning actions and rules
- All cleaning materials used are in accordance with the health protocols.
- As daily room cleaning and change of bed linens & towels should be avoided unless the guest requests it, we will agree with the guests on frequency upon their arrival.
- Bed linen and towels are washed & dried by high temperature in our own premise
- Kitchen equipment (plates, glasses, knives etc.) is cleaned in dishwasher at high temperature between stays.
- Rooms are cleaned by using steam appliances between stays
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch areas (door handles etc.)
- Decorative and non-essential items have been removed from the rooms for safety.
- TV and A/C controllers will be available in protecting bag (please do not remove!), which will be disinfected between stays.
Transfer/shuttle actions and rules
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer you any transfer during the pandemic. We hope to provide you again this service in near future as soon as the condition allows it.
Action plan in case of a possible COVID-19 case
In case a guest of the hotel shows any symptoms associated with COVID-19, please follow below procedure:
- The guest remains in the room and informs Psilandis Studio by phone (0030 6937377865).
- Psilandis Studios contacts the Health Center of Milos and informs them of a possible case.
- A medical kit containing a whole-body suit, gloves, mask etc. is available at the reception for the transport of the guest.
- Waiting for the test result, the guest can return to his room or if his symptoms are severe, he stays at the Health Center.
- If the guest is diagnosed with COVID-19, he is immediately taken to the specified quarantine hotel of Milos.
Important contact information
- Doerthe Mallis: 0030 6937377865 (Mobile, Viber, Whatsapp)
- Ioannis Mallis : 0030 6937238991 (Mobile)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Milos Health Center: 0030 22873 60001
- Milos Police Station: 0030 22870 21378
- National Health Organization (EODY): 0030 210 5212054 or 1135 (Landlines)
Based on the guidance we have received and the general state of our readiness, we are confident that our facilities and services will continue to be safe.
Our goal is the high level of individual, social and professional responsibility.
We appreciate every visitor who honors us with his presence at our destination!